My sweet Mother to be
I just wanted to take the opportunity to talk about my sweet wife on this very special day. Mothers day has not always been easy for Marybeth. She used to always focus on HER MOM, but today is a very special day for her, and I could not be happier for her. You don't have to have a child or a child on the way, to be celebrated, today is a day to celebrate all the women in our lives. She has been a great example to me of Love to me as well as to so many others. She will be the best mom, she is so fun to be around and always makes me laugh. I am so lucky to have her in my life and to have her in raising our son. I love her so much and could not live with out her. I want to wish her a very Happy Mothers day.
3 comments:
Thanks sweetie! I love you. You are the best husband ever and will be the best Daddy as well! Can't wait!
I hope your Mother's Day was everything you wanted!! Love.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Marybeth. We can't wait to see this little guy! Oh- and there's a girl in my ward here in AZ that is from your home stake. Her name is Melody, but I don't know her maiden name... Anyway, she made the connection and I thought it was pretty cool!!
Post a Comment