So I will be 33 weeks on Monday but we took these a week ago! I love this little boy! He is so fun and funny!He:
entertains me during very serious and long meetings
gives his Daddy "rocks" whenever he says Hi
thinks its funny to make Mommy look disproportioned
loves to listen to our voices - he stops moving whenever we talk
will know PMT when he comes out (I am a trainer for PMT and he has been through 6 trainings)
knows when we are talking about him
loves church meetings
loves hymns and primary songs (he has a dance party in my belly during any of these songs)
either:
doesn't like when strangers invade his space (I had an ultrasound of my heart and the sonographer was resting her arm on my belly and got about 75 kicks to it during the whole thing)
or:
knows his Mom really well and wanted the lady to put the thing a little lower so I could get another peek at him (maybe he wanted to tell us he was number 1 again)
sometimes makes it seem like he is going to burst through the wall of my belly-he must be just as excited as we are!
he is already everything I dreamed he would be and more
We feel so so blessed to be having this opportunity.
On Mother's Day some people (who maybe don't really get it) kept saying, "almost" I would nod and smile, thinking in my head, not almost, I am there and this is my baby and I will raise him no matter what, it also made me understand how every mothers day before this one I was a mother even though I didn't have my babies in my hands. They were there, preparing to come to my family, I didn't need to be holding them or have them with me to know that they were already destined to be mine.
Remember that, everyone, whether you hold them in your arms now or not.
They are there, and they are yours!
I love that!
7 comments:
I love you, Marybeth. Motherhood is the greatest!
You look so good marybeth!! Those are some really cute pictures! We are so excited for you!
I am so glad you're pregnant. You look so cute. You already are a great Mom. Not like we expected any different!
It's amazing how much you know your baby just from how he reacts in the womb. At least all our predictions about Emi were right on. We knew just how this little angel of our's would be! I love being pregnant and feeling the little one grow inside! Such a miracle. You pull off pregnancy AMAZING. You look perfect! All belly!! Love it. Love the pictures!! So how close are you to Ohio by the way?!
MB, you look so cute!! I can't believe how close it is...you HAVE made it and I'm so happy for you and Robbie. I love all of the personality baby-Cornwall already has. I've said it before but I honestly believe that these babies come "pre-packaged." They are who they are the second they are created. So wonderful!
you look so cute!!! can't wait to see this little guy of yours; he already sounds like a blast!!
Congratulations! You are darling pregnant. Can't wait to see what he looks like. Obviously he's going to be dark and dashingly handsome.
Post a Comment