
Ok, so I pulled up to pick Robbie up from school and he walked out with this!??!? WHAT??? Ya, so pretty much I am the luckiest lady in the world!! He is the best husband....its not even Valentines Day yet!! He does cute stuff for me all the time. I am so blessed to have such a creative and thoughtful husband!
5 comments:
Robbie-- man! I'm not gonna let my wife look at your blog anymore. You're making all of us look bad when you jump the gun for V-day like that. -Allen
So cute!! Aren't husbands the best?
marybeth??!! crazy. i just found you off of katie's blog! how could i not recognize the names "robbie and marybeth"?? i hope you are well!
What a stud!!!
Make sure it doesn't end with little ones come a long:-) It is always nice to feel like your appreciated!
Post a Comment