For those of you that know me at all, I get star struck very easily. It doesn't matter really who it is, all I know is that I freeze like a Popsicle and bug marybeth to no end saying things like, can you believe he/she is here.... Oh my gosh he/she almost looked at me....about 10 times each. So who did we see you ask at Magelby's? Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen. We didn't think about this until afterward but it was Valentines day and we was with a girl so we don't really know what to make of it, but we sneaked as many videos as we possibly could. Hopefully you will enjoy them.
For the record, I did not wait until he came out. We happened to exit at the almost the same time and we wanted to see what kind of car he drives.
3 comments:
Lol. I love that you see Mark the Mad Dog Madsen as a celebrity. Did you know he hit on me in the grocery store and paid for all my groceries (this was 2 days before I got engaged!)Funny Funny Story
PS...He use to drive an SUV...Ford Explorer, if I remember correctly. Mark and I go back....way back...
MB, your blog is WAY better than mine. ;) I need to spend a lot more time on mine. Maybe some day.
Also, I checked out your photography website and was really impressed.
It was fun to see you the other night. That one lady was super cranky. I just had to laugh. I later heard her say that she was supposed to be off 20 minutes ago. Thankfully the next time around she was off her shift. :)
My email is amy24@byu.net. I would love to catch-up with you sometime.
Post a Comment