Wednesday, January 21, 2009

California comes from the word Caliente!!

We enjoyed 85 degree weather in California. It was beautiful!
I took advantage of the moment and snapped a shot of my saucy red heels!
Robbie's sister took some silly pictures of us enjoying the warm weather and living plants!
We picked oranges and nectarines from their trees.
Then we watched his dad make fresh squeezed OJ! It was delicious!
We also enjoyed yummy burgers at IN-N-OUT!
And most importantly we got to see his family and his talented sister perform in a show! She did amazing as always! It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I absolutely love that picture of you and Robbie. So sassy you two are! Oh, and the red heels are to die for...I love them.

85 degrees?! I can't even imagine how lovely that must have felt.

Brittany and Scott said...

love the pic on the top of your blog and how the red pops out!!