Wednesday, January 7, 2009

While in Boston.


While I was in Boston I was able to get together with 5 of my High School friends. A few of them were at my wedding two years ago but I hadn't seen any since then. It was really fun! Robbie came too. Top row, myself, then Heather (we became friends in middle school but definitely closer in high school. She is great!) Then Audrey ( We met in 6th grade and had every class together, a boy in our grade had a crush on both of us. Audrey and I were also in the same geometry class.....the one in which the teacher hated me and kicked me out on more than one occasion....even though I did nothing wrong. Audrey is such a good friend! She is always so positive and happy.) Bottom row left is Courtney, we became close in 8th grade when our grade went to Canobie lake park...it was really fun, we were wicked cool back then. I was alway so envious of how good Courtney was at basketball. That girl had ups) Next is Brianne, (we became close our senior year of high school. We knew eachother all throughout but never really were in any classes together. I did hook her up with a HOT PROM DATE that year. Am I nice or what?) Next is Mary (Mary is hilarious, this was just solidified when Robbie could not stop laughing at everything she said, he told me later that he was hoping she would tell another story because she was so funny. Mary and I are a lot alike in our religious beliefs and morals. She had a killer moon walk party at the end of every school year.. I hope she has one this summer so I can go) I love these girls! We missed a few of the other girls we all hung out with who weren't able to make it but man alive. It was good times!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Hanging out with old friends is so much fun. I did that a couple of months ago too and it is just like old times. Just wanted to let you know, we are back in town and we should get together soon. Let me know your schedule! :)

Katie Smith said...

Don't you just love getting together with old friends? Looks like a blast!

maggie-t said...

It is so much fun getting together with old friends!! speaking of which. We should get together. lol. let us know when you have a free night

Trent & Tara said...

I changed my blog to private. To be invited email me your email address at photoholic16@gmail.com