Monday, December 29, 2008

Two Years, and it has been great.

Well on Saturday the 27th we celebrated our 2nd year Anniversary. It seems as though it has just flown by. For our anniversary I gave Marybeth a Shutterfly book that had pictures from when we first met to the beginning of this month. It was really fun to put together.
We were able to return to the place where it all happened in Boston. Boy are we glad that we had the weather that we did 2 years ago. We walked out of the temple and it was rainy and there was a lot of snow on the ground.
This isn't a great picture but I wanted to take a before and "after" This helps to show how much snow there was this time compared to when we got married.

Then we went to Starland and played some games and played Laser tag. It was really fun, we had the whole room to ourselves. we had a good time.


1 comment:

Britney and Jaron said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Crazy it has already been two years for you! I am so glad we are in touch again too. It looks like you had a great holiday and I totally want to hang out soon! :)