Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Front Room


Well we have been waiting for our apt to be "finished" but I don't know if it will ever feel like that, so we just decided to post as is. (But it is pretty much done) You should all take notice of the T.V. stand that I picked out from D.I. I think it fits very nicely.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

This is Brittany Staley from the ward. Just found your blog...what a pretty front room you have! I think you've done a great job decorating it!! And nice couch!!!

Trent & Tara said...

Oh I really like it. I love how you did the video...nothing and then bam. I swear I really need some decorating lessons. Everyone else seems to have it together..ha ha. Looks nice and big. Maybe its worth the crappy landlord. Hope your good.

Britney and Jaron said...

Wow! Your front room is so cute! I should have you come decorate my house. I totally still want to get together. It sounds like you are working so let me know what works for you. An idea I had was you and Robbie coming to my house for dinner! Let me know what you thinK! :)

Lori said...

Oh yeah! This looks amazing. Seriously-- I think you guys did a great job.