For FHE on Monday we made some delicious sugar cookies. We covered for two of our group leaders and the turn out was not too great as far as numbers but we still had a great time. Robbie decorated both these cookies and did very well. My class will be happy because tomorrow afternoon we are going to be decorating the extras! Oh those lucky kids!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Homecoming and Halloween!
Robbie and I had a very fun time at homecoming. I prefer that chilly weather to sweating profusely, which is how it has been for all the other home games.
Robbie always has his cougar gear on from the moment we wake up on game days. This is what he wore to study at the library on Saturday morning. I love it!
Here we are posing for a shot in the park. Actually we had to take a break because my heart was going to fast and I have to take it slow...(truth be told).

For FHE on Monday we made some delicious sugar cookies. We covered for two of our group leaders and the turn out was not too great as far as numbers but we still had a great time. Robbie decorated both these cookies and did very well. My class will be happy because tomorrow afternoon we are going to be decorating the extras! Oh those lucky kids!
For FHE on Monday we made some delicious sugar cookies. We covered for two of our group leaders and the turn out was not too great as far as numbers but we still had a great time. Robbie decorated both these cookies and did very well. My class will be happy because tomorrow afternoon we are going to be decorating the extras! Oh those lucky kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute cookies...glad you had fun at the game
We had fun and the cookies were SO good! Thanks for doing that!!
Yeah, we totally need to hang out. Mike is the exact same way about game day. I get an ear-full if I wear anything but blue. Usually I just wear non-blue clothing for the reaction from him...I'm such a mean wife!
Mike's mom was still in town on Monday so we had FHE with her and did the exact same thing...decorated sugar cookies. They are my favorite!
Hey girl! I love the cookies! Jaron dresses up every game day in his Quest shirt too. He also makes Alexis wear hers. I don't always think of it being game day and wear something else so he gets upset with me! LOL
Post a Comment