

So today I had no students. It was a teacher work day. I don't really like these days because my class is so empty and quiet. So to keep myself from going crazy, I decided to create this surprise for my students. Its a haunted house! They will love it! It may only last a day so I decided to use my web cam on my mac to take pictures before it was destroyed. Although, since it is a haunted house, a few cracks and crooked areas may not look that bad. This is our typical "book/IEP center" where the students pick a book and read it, while waiting for their turn to have data taken on their IEP goals. I thought this would be a nice touch and kindof liven things up for our party on friday!!
6 comments:
Marybeth,
this is sooooo cute! I am so proud of you! What a great way to stay busy on a lonely day. I love this!
Love your haunted house! I bet your kids loved it! I had so much fun on Friday and we will totally have to do it again. I definitely want to do the pictures too. Lexi and I got sick over the weekend so I will let you know when we're all better! :)
very cute!
Marybeth - those kids are so so so lucky. You are the best.
That is an awesome little treat I really love it I should have thought about something like that.
What a cute idea. You are so creative! I bet the kids loved it.
Post a Comment