Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Halloween Weekend.

This could be considered our Fall/Hallowen picture. This is in our very own backyard, Leaves look "pretty" yet cleaning them up a couple times a week not so pretty. We carved up a little cat in our pumpkin. We use stencils so that the pumpkin doesn't look like it was done by little kids.
Well we had our last game of the season. Since it was the last one that meant we lost, but I had a great time. Mabe got a great action shot here, I am glad it wasn't a video b/c I think this guy beat me and had a nice catch. But it was a lot of fun.

We had a slow Halloween night, no trick or treaters, but we did watch the Six Sense, and so we decided to get dressed up. Any guesses as to who we are? We are HUGE BYU FANS!!!

We get free shirts every now and then and they are always XL+ we had a lot of fun getting ready for this picture. We didn't wear this in public this is just for your viewing pleasure. Speaking of which I hope you enjoy the videos. We had fun making them

5 comments:

Meg said...

Ha! I love your costumes. I am having flashabacks of freshman year-pillows in our clothes, pantyhose on our heads....

The Lambs said...

Oh you know if we were back in the 'Sidio, Emerald and I would have been right there and "huge" with you! Sorry you had no trick-or-treaters! But more candy for you to make you hugs so that next year you won't even need a costume? haha. Nice job with the haunted house at your school- your kiddos are lukcy to have you!

Melissa and Aaron said...

I know you don't know me Marybeth, but Robbie and I were in the same freshman ward. He made a comment on my blog a while ago, and I kept forgetting to comment on your's! I've been reading your blog ever since (I promise I'm not a crazy stalker) and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. I couldn't tell for sure, but do you teach Special Education? I am a Speech-Language Pathologist in the schools, so I have so much respect for what you do and I work with SpEd teachers all the time! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi - tell Robbie hi for me!

Becca Openshaw said...

that is such a cute idea. riley did a similar thing, he dressed up as "feed that fat guy" and put his backpack under his jacket. he said that a lot of people thought it was funny!
we miss you guys and hope that we can see you soon!

Renee' P said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.