Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am from the most beautiful place.



These are only some of the shots I took this summer while Robbie and I were visiting home. Part of the purpose of this post is to boot that last post down....I hate looking at it, but honestly I love Massachusetts! It is amazing! You can see more on my photography site! I love the east coast!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I second your love for the East Coast!

Abbie said...

I second your love for the East Coast!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Talk about small world! We just moved into your parent's ward right before you moved back to Provo. Remember the little boy named Jake in nursery (the one with extreme separation anxiety?) Yep, he was ours. Anyway, I found your blog through the Harward's blog. We know some of the same people in Provo! Driel and Evan were in our Provo ward. We lived right down the street and around the corner from them! How crazy!
Hope you are enjoying Provo!

Katie Smith said...

I totally agree. I went to Boston a few years ago to visit my old roommate and fell in LOVE with that place. If it wasn't so expensive I'd totally live there.