
To give a little teaser before we do a video of our apartment, we have some before and after pictures. This is a dresser we got at DI. It wasn't in very good condition, but it was cheap and had a lot of drawers

We made a few repairs on it with the help of Jeff, and it was starting to look like we would keep it and look good.

The we started to paint it with some spray paint and I was impressed with how spray paint looked when it wasn't on an overpass marking someones territory.

This is the finished product, and it is still a little small but we were excited on how it turned out.

Some friends in the ward were moving and they couldn't take this futon with them, Without seeing it Marybeth told them we would take it. We had no idea that it would be so nice.

It was in really good condition but we wanted to spice it up a bit so we bought this cover that we saw in an advertisement and we are very happy with the outcome. It fits and looks great, in fact my sister slept on it last night and said it was comfy.

This was Marybeth's "baby" She liked it from the moment she saw it, I thought it was nice but didn't think we had any good use for us at this stage. But I have since changed my mind. We did some work on it and sanded a bit and this is how it turned out.

For a couple of people without much experience I thought is was pretty good. We found two baskets at two different Walmarts and are looking for more, but we shall see. It is currently in our bedroom and fits just right.
8 comments:
Marybeth!! ALl of this looks so great!!! You did an awesome job you guys!!
I am very impressed. It all looks great!
You guys are professionals! I would love to learn to do that! Great job!
Looks great. I love refurbishing things!
I am impressed! You guys had such great finds those a my favorite kind the ones that you can make your own for very little money.
Marybeth, It has been way too long. I found your blog on Driel's blog so I was very excited! I'm so glad that you and Robbie ended up together. I always knew you were meant to be together! Can't wait to hear from you and you can check out my blog at jbrimetime.blogspot.com
Britney
very impressed with your refurnishing skills!!
Holy crap! You two are seriously professional level refurbishers! I'm completely impressed.
Post a Comment