Sunday, August 10, 2008

Backyard Barbeque!

So....after a busy day of moving (almost everything) we cooked some delicious steaks on our backyard barbeque. It was yummy and the scenery was terrific as well. (No this is not a food post)
Here is Jeff in one of our lawn chairs, enjoying his rice, steak and veggies.
Robb...cleaning up and looking cute.
Here is another lawn chair but you may notice the bike in the background...its Jeff's new one.
Here is a little sneak peak into the house....but that is going to have to wait until everything is set up and ready to go. (This is the back door)

4 comments:

Abbie said...

How funny to see our old place. Glad you liked the BBQer we left. I totally forgot that we didn't pack it. Glad you could get some use out of it. :)

Maryblog said...

I know, thanks. I told Bridget and Dane and asked if they wanted it. Let me know what you want us to do.

Brittany and Scott said...

congrats on the big move!! i bet your nice new couch looks fantastic in a house.

Brittany and Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.