Most of you don't know this amazingly romantic story about how Robbie proposed to me but on August 25, 2006 he got down on one knee in a very romantic way. I had absolutely no idea the whole time I was on this walk that he would be proposing....but I am a hard person to surprise and had prayed that my future husband would be able to propose and that I would have no idea that it would happen and that prayer was answered.....some may say how did you not know and I have no idea!!!!! He did very convincingly tell me that he wasn't able to get a ring and gave me walmart ring. Plus he did/ does creative things like this for me a lot so I just figured he was trying to make up for not having a ring and still make it a fun weekend. (His sister told me she had to pick something up at their cabin and she wanted me to go with her. I didn't know that this handsome man would meet me there. It was the best proposal ever! He even had his sister and one of my friends hide in the trees and get this footage that I will always cherish! Thanks ladies!
So this past weekend we were able to go to his cabin where all this took place and actually be there, Monday morning, two years later. We even walked the whole thing again on Sunday afternoon. It was great!
Thanks for asking me Robb you are the best!!! What a creative and fun way to do so! I love you so much!
Here we are on Sunday, same shirts and everything on the bridge.
At the proposal spot.
And flashing our rings in the horses pasture.
So this past weekend we were able to go to his cabin where all this took place and actually be there, Monday morning, two years later. We even walked the whole thing again on Sunday afternoon. It was great!
Thanks for asking me Robb you are the best!!! What a creative and fun way to do so! I love you so much!
6 comments:
I love the footage! You two are so cute!
What a cute story! That was so fun to see the video too. I still am so glad you ended up together! To answer your question on my blog, I live in Spanish Fork. Driel and I are getting together tomorrow at my house at 3 pm so if you would like to join us you are more than welcome. Let me know otherwise we can totally do it another time. My email is britneyrime@gmail.com so you can let me know!
I don't know if I'm just a glutton for things like this but I totally was crying. How sweet!! I'll have to show Scott so he can get some hints. :)
Oh my goodness...I'm sitting here seriously crying. That is the sweetest proposal and I love that it's all on video!
Yeah, I'm with Abbie...Mike is going to have to watch this for some pointers. Even those it's too late with the proposal I'm sure he could use something like this.
that is so sweet! that is such a great story.
This is the cutest thing ever. I've often thought it would be fun to have the footage from our proposal, so that is awesome that you do. I hope you are feeling well. Surgery's are no fun and it sounds like yours was a very important one.
Post a Comment