Happy St. Patricks Day! I'm Glad I'm Irish...thanks grandpa!
This is from last year and well we're at it again! I made this Leprechaun Hat Cake. We will be eating it tonight with some friend. Green Gum....From Gumballs....Yup the same batch as the ones from a year ago...oops. I love the glove!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wow, how do you guys know the Wierschkes? Jon and I were surprised to come across your blog and see that you did get married. Congratulations! Come visit our blog some time: jonandkeriann.blogspot.com -Jon and Keriann Felt
4 comments:
You guys crack me up! YAY St. Patricks Day!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wow, how do you guys know the Wierschkes? Jon and I were surprised to come across your blog and see that you did get married. Congratulations! Come visit our blog some time: jonandkeriann.blogspot.com
-Jon and Keriann Felt
happy st. patricks day! Ha! Ha!
cool
Post a Comment