Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now you Know!

So my friend Lori posted on her blog about her wedding dresses etc. and mentioned that I sell Discovery toys soooo I thought I might as well make it known on my blog. I so sell discovery toys. Pretty much because they are fun, and I had a lot of them when I was young. There are some very fun things. The next reason is because I like discounts....and now I get one. Anyway this actually is a good time to mention that I sell them because right now
EVERYTHING IS 12% OFF! but only until Friday so if you want anything let me know. Also....since I am so nice I could probably hook you up with an extra discount if you would like! So act now! Ok theres my plug for Discovery Toys.

In addition Robbie and I purchased my dream camera, its great! I love taking pictures, so once spring rolls around lets all have some photo shoots! Especially with those cute little kiddo's....the ones already here....and the ones on the way ( YAY ABBIE AND SCOTT!). Anyway.....I just wanted to get those celebrity shots bumped down to post number two!

4 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I'm still definitely interested in looking at some of your discovery toys. Just don't be offended if I can't buy much because we are POOR!!

Also, I'm completely jealous that you got a new camera, and your dream camera at that! Someday I'll get one of those...I'm counting down the days.

Maryblog said...

No prob. You don't have to get anything! Its just one of those, get it while its cheaper things! haha p.s. I am adding you guys on our blog roll

Jeni said...

congrats on the new camera...bery exciting!

Brittany and Scott said...

august rush was a really good, pure movie. i really don't think i heard a single swear word and the music was great. i highly recommend it.