Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A blast from the past

I know it is weird to make a post for your own birthday but I wanted to post it for Brittany S. I thought it was fun to see this old picture. My mom posted it on our family blog and it brought back a lot of memories. I hope no one else from this picture secretly checks this to hear me say I have forgotten a few names. but only 2. Anyway, I hope you don't mind a blast from the past.

2 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

WOW!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE!! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOUR MOM FIND IT?? i wish i would have kept in better touch with people from our freshmen year. and don't think i am a bad friend, but did i miss your birthday? if so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Lori said...

That was such a cool picture. Very happy (belated) birthday! We should all get together to celebrate when it's nice outside!!!

MaryBeth- I got your VM just now, and totally don't sweat about missing the meeting! I'll fill you in on the details this weekend. Not a prob! You're great. :)