Ok so its been a while. I know! My family was in town and we all went to conference together. It was very fun! They had never been to the conference center so it was a great experience for them.
Here is Robbie in the hotel watching the Saturday afternoon session. Our new small camera takes very fun pictures with cool effects.
Robbies Brother Jeff came over for Sunday dinner. I made some delicious cookies, nice and big so we could make ice cream cookie sandwiches. They were delicious if I do say so myself!
So its spring break from work this week so Robbie and I have been enjoying that! On Monday it was so warm, so we decided to play some tennis at the park and then fly the kite he got for his birthday.
I couldn't resist taking this cool picture of an old dug-out.
There he is reeling it in.
I couldn't resist taking this cool picture of an old dug-out.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't wait for school to be over! Do you guys have any fun plans for the summer? By the way I found your blog on someone else's I hope you don't mind: ) Have a great day!
Post a Comment