Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm it....again!

Guess who got tagged. Thanks Lori! Actually this is a pretty fun and quick one! Here it goes!

To names I go by:
1. Mabe (My hubby calls me that, he is so cute I am convinced its a mix of Marybeth and Babe)
2. May May ( My little sisters call me that, they are so cute too!)

Two things I am wearing right now:
1. My new black shirt!
2. A nice warm cardigan

Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Be with my husband anywhere anytime (expecially playing racquetball)
2. Be with my family, just hanging out!

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. My family close by
2. Spring

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. Fritz (my first dog)
2. Harley...the cutest dog in the world (Sheltie)
I also had two baby ducks named Jack and Mack

Two things I did last night:
1.Went sledding with my husband and friends
2.Made a knock off of P.F. Changs Mongolian Beef (soooooo good)

Two things I ate today:
1. A salad wrap
2. Homemade chocolate chip cookies..yum!

Two people I last talked to:
1. My cute husband
2. My students

Two longest car rides:
1. Massachusetts to Texas to California to Utah and Back to Massachusettts yikes! Thanks Mom and Dad! It was really fun!
2. Massachusetts to Utah 32 hours....Sean and I are amazing (thanks Jeni)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Orange Dream from Jamba Juice

I tag Alyssa, Moshi and Meggaleg and Robbie!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Did you really write exspecially? I was seriously going to write a post on that but now I'm worried that I will offend you. We'll talk Thursday... Please tell me you were joking. :)

Maryblog said...

Actually I type really fast and don't often make many mistakes so since s and x are near eachother I hit it. I am really picky about spelling too but only when it comes to me I don't care if other people spell things wrong. But hey its a blog so I didn't edit.

Abbie said...

:)

Lori said...

Yea! I loved reading your blog this morning. Your sledding & teeth posts were way fun to read, too. Thanks for playing along with the tag & thanks for the AMAZING dinner. :) I'm really excited about the chicken pot pie. Anything I can make that gets Allen to eat his veggies is a must in my recipe book! :) Way to be a great host. I'm going to look up the recipe blog you were talking about, too. So fun!

Mike and Emily said...

Marybeth! I'm so glad you guys are still in Utah! OH, to have friends!!! Can we play soon, please?