
We decided with all the snow that we would go sledding. Marybeth being from where it snows had practically no snow gear, Here I am from CA and I have everything. So we settled on some Fashionable but maybe not so warm rain boots. They looked great on her, but she did say that her feet were pretty cold.

Here is Hans and Laura our downstairs neighbors, we went with them and we had a lot of fun. We went to Rock Cayon Park and for those that have been there before know that there are plenty of places to sled.

Here were are, as I am sure you can tell, We did go down together a few times, not just take a picture of it. The first time we went down we hit a jump perfectly....... only problem was we didn't want to hit it. Let's just say we will be very sore for the next few days. Luckily we went down more than once, but that first ride was one to remember.
There are different pictures and Videos (that are dark) on The cornwall family blog, there should be a link on the right, only if you wanted to see them. And I know you all do!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! We haven't been able to take the kids sledding yet cause it has been so cold!!!!
Post a Comment