Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tag I am it I guess

So I got tagged by my own wife, I can't believe it.
To names I go by:
1. Roop/Rupert (Don't ask me why, but "Mabe" is one of a kind)
2. Thinslice

Two things I am wearing right now:
1. An apron (I am taking a break from tooth carving)
2. A little milk on my cheek left over from breakfast

Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Be with my wife anytime anywhere (That one is a no brainer)
2. Pretty much anything dealing with sports and I mean anything

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A mansion with a pool and a garage filled with 5 really expensive cars my own football, baseball, and soccer fields along with a basketball court all indoors I huge walk-in closet full of clothes and shoes for my wife and I.
2. To Graduate (To be done with this post)

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. Well....... Probably Goldie....no wait Spot, but poor fish didn't last long
2. I don't know if it had a name but it was another goldfish, again didn't last long (Not a pet Person)

Two things I did last night:
1. Scored a goal in intramurals with my head (Literally, and on purpose)
2. Slept

Two things I ate today:
1. Well it is only 9:20 so Cereal
2. And currently a cough drop

Two people I last talked to:
1. My very cute, amazing, awesome at soccer, great cook wife
2. Myself (should I have put that?)

Two longest car rides:
1. California to Massachusetts
2. Any car ride with someone I didn't know well even if it was a mile. I hate those

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Everything else is tied for second (I really only drink water)

I tag Brittany Shaw, Alan Frost, Mom Corn

4 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

of course you would tag me. that's cool, i still like you.

Brittany and Scott said...

but give me a day to do it i am putting off writing a paper

Ben Arkell said...

I don't know you but the fact that you loves sports makes me feel so much closer already....

Rachel said...

marybeth, I was thinking of you and your wonderful voice and I am wondering when we will see you two in beantown again???