Halloween Fun!

See, I dressed up for Halloween....well Robbie dressed me up for Halloween. I am the "hot mummy" in the middle, in case you couldn't tell. We had a halloween party with Robb's sister and her husband and baby, and Robb's brother and his girlfriend. It was very fun. We had yummy pumpkin burgers for dinner, some fun games including mummy wrapping and others involving halloween peeps (thanks Mom). Then we ended the night with a boom by watching Casper. (AKA A walk down middle school memory lane)

A few days earlier we carved our pumpkins. Although its little mine was pretty tricky and Robb did a great job with the ghost, which fit our Casper theme.

We had a few friends over to do this. It was very fun, as you can see we are all pretty creative! Anyway that was our halloween week! Good times!
5 comments:
what a fun halloween week!! and casper definately is a blast from the past. our pumpkins still are not carved. but now they fit into our fall theme; not that there is fall in arizona.
Very fun mummy stuff! I am trying to remember the last time I watched Casper... :) We are trying to find a good night for game night. We'll let you know if we think of something. And if you & Abbie & the hubbies decide to ditch us instead, we'll understand. We will have a game night some day!
Cute pumpkins! I wish I had come over and seen them! Sorry we haven't done game night yet. I still want to but Lori couldn't do it Wednesday (today) and tomorrow-Sunday is going to be crazy... Scott is competing in ballroom dance this weekend. :)
You could have tp'ed a few houses with that...what a waste! j/k
what fun... cant wait to see you guys in like 2 weeks. ya we did get the matress thingy, thanks.
Post a Comment