
I don't mind being blurred into the back ground...As long as something beautiful...like fall leaves is in the forefront! Ahhhh...won't you miss fall as it fades away?

Robb and I had some fun with my camera...he is so patient with my experimentations!

He looks so happy to be there doesn't he?? Good times in the fall!
6 comments:
Since it was not explained in the post I will here. We threw leaves up in the air and then took the pictures as they were coming down. We did have a fun time
I love Robbies comment. You guys are so cute! Fall is so much fun. I can imagine Marybeth trying to set up the picture. She's always got somethin' silly up her sleeve...maybe it's a leave! Ha.
We were in Puerto Rico for a week (to answer your question).Can't wait to see you guys soon! How long are 'yall' staying for?
Love the pics. The throwing the leaves up and then taking pictures bit was brilliant! And I love the one with the leaves in the foreground. Keep posting!
Nothing like playing outside in the leaves...but when I was a kid I always ended up stepping in dog poop, was that just me?
RB and MB, I think I'll start using those names now (Oh, this is Allen). We've got to get together and play games again. Lori keeps talking trash about Sequence - so Rob and I will have to prove our dominance again.
Post a Comment