
Well, Robb and I got J-DAWGS Before the big game. Here we are all bundled up and ready to go. YUMMY! It was snowing like crazy and very wet. But we had a good time. I love snow! I realized that this will be my first non-white Christmas so I have appreciated a bit more the snow fall we have been receiving in Utah.
5 comments:
Wow it's snowing in UT? It was 79 degrees here yesterday. We've been having a weird month. Yesterday there was a guy in Stop N Shop that had dark hair and dressed like Robbie and Sara says "Robbie?" all tentitively because she wasn't sure it was him. It was cute.
I LOVE j-dawgs. You lucky ducks.
You guys look so cute in your BYU atire all snuggled up on the couch! Where will you both be this Christmas?
ya we got the mattress thingy we miss u too and we cant believe it is snowing it has been so nice out here can't wait till thanksgiving!!!
So I have to say I noticed you and Robbie were the only Cornwalls that didn't put any dress up pictures on the site...Did you guys not dress up for Halloween?
Post a Comment