Saturday, July 3, 2010

More of the cutest boy EVER!

This is Bennetts Birthday cake from the hospital. We enjoyed it with Grandpa and Grandma Zeller, Kari, Harley, Catie, Sean, Jeni, Sara, Matthew and Lily. It was delicious!
I love this little dream boat!




Holding tight to Mommy's finger.



Looking at Daddy.





Sporting his new hat.











Laughing at Daddy! Thats what I think it looks like anyway!




This little guy is just so dreamy!!








4 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

congrats to the new parents!!! bennett is a handsome guy!!! enjoy every second because it goes by WAY to fast.

Melonius said...

He is really cute. Good job.
And I love having birthday cake for new babies, I think everyone should do that. Looks delicious {especially cuz it's fast sunday...}

Mendel Family said...

Congratulations! Glad that everything looks like it went well, and he is a cutie pie! I am jealous we still have one more month until we meet our little man!

Karriba said...

Awww sooooo cute!