Friday, July 2, 2010

Bennett Zachary Cornwall

7 lbs 9 oz. - 21 inches long - 12:43pm












15 comments:

Jeni said...

congratulations!!!! he's perfect

Jodi Reeve said...

Congrats! I love the name!

Robnz Fam said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! I'm SO EXCITED that he is here!!! He is a doll!! I love the name you guys picked out. Great job :0). And MB, nobody should look that good in labor. You're amazing girl. Keep us posted on this little boy! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Katie said...

CONGRATS! So happy for your sweet little family.

Melonius said...

he is absolutely precious! and you look stunning!

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you. What a handsome little guy and an adorable name!!!

The Lambs said...

yeah!!!! what a stud muffin! so, how'd it go? congrats you guys!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray! Hooray!! Love his name. Love you. Love that he's here. It's a love fest!

Meredith said...

Welcome Bennett!I am dying to talk to you guys and get the full scoop. You do look fab Marybeth and he is just the cutest little man!Congrats.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Robbie & Marybeth!

Lori said...

Ahhhhh!! Congratulations! He is so adorable. I love the name, too. Definitely a handsome little guy and oh-so-sweet! You guys!! You're going to rock at being parents. :)

The Hills said...

"Congratulations" doesn't seem like enough of a word for it. I'm so so happy for you!! These pictures bring tears to me eyes. He is amazing. Love you!

Erin said...

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you Marybeth!!! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!

Moshi said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. Enjoy every minute.

Karriba said...

OOOO SO CUTE!