Friday, July 16, 2010

Little B's Stats!

Can anyone guess who is 2 weeks old, weighs 8 lbs. 6oz. and is 22 inches long?
The results are shocking!
You got it!
This guy!
50th percentile for weight
50th percentile for head circumference
and...just like a Cornwall Boy
90th percentile for height!
What great stats!

In addition this 2 week old boy took a quick trip to Boston for his Great Grandma's Birthday!

Here they are!
We also saw Grandma and Grandpa and their family!
We love this dreamy dreamy boy!

4 comments:

The Hills said...

Awe! I love the photos you post of him! And those are really good stats. What a sweet boy!

Katie Smith said...

I cannot tell you how much to warms my heart to see you holding that sweet boy. I'm so happy inside...

Moshi said...

He is adorable! What a cute little face!

Courtney said...

He is such a cute little baby!! Congratulations! We are so happy for your family.