Ok, so we go for the big Ultrasound on Monday! We can't wait! I just am excited to watch that little baby move around for 45 minutes straight with my eyes glued to the screen. So we thought it would be fun to see if anyone had any guesses! We have a little poll on the top left of our blog. Give it a guess! Or you can comment if you would like!!
5 comments:
Why am I feeling a boy vibe?! Well, 50-50 chance I suppose. Please post or call as soon as you know...so I can exhale! Can I just tell you how exciting this is? I'm sure you know.
Oh man! I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't even guess because it'll be awesome just to find out.
Ahh! Monday? That's so exciting! Umm... I'm going to cast my vote right now...
I guess boy :) Im so excited for you!!!
Yesterday, my friend and I gave a guess before I figured out what it would be. I guessed it would be a boy and she guessed it would a girl. I was right!!! Hahaha. I am sooooooooooo excited!!! :D Love you!
Post a Comment