We wanted to send our Christmas Card to Everyone!! But unfortunately we were a little late on getting them done. So here is the one we gave to family! (above)
Here is another design, but we liked the other one better! They were taken at the beach in my hometown!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you Marybeth!! It's finally your turn!! I can't wait to see what you're having. I pray that your pregnancy goes well. Congratulations. Keep us posted.
STILL so dang happy for you guys. I have thought of you so much since I found out. YAY!
So I think Robbie asked where we got those shirts, or maybe it was you? Either way here is the answer: Mr. Mac in the Mall. Crazy huh! The missionary shopping store! So do you want me to get some and mail them to you ;0)?? I would do it in a second!
Love the Christmas card! I had fun on our double date the other night, catching up was so much fun. Oh and I think you're having a girl.
You guys are so cute! I miss you terribly!
I can't even tell you how happy I am for you guys! It was the best news I have heard! I can't wait!
Congrats!! That is very exciting!
I love both of them! You two are so cute!
Post a Comment