3 years ago today I married the love of my life, my best friend and the sweetest, most handsome man on the planet! I feel so blessed to be sealed to him for all eternity! This was the beginning of our forever journey together. (Although I feel we met long before then).This year we have been blessed in abundance and have received a Christmas Miracle!
Coming sometime around July 5th. Every child and every pregnancy is a miracle but for us this is a miracle in countless ways. (I'll explain sometime in the future) But for now lets celebrate because
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
This is the cutest, strongest baby in the world and we can't wait to meet he/she. As you can see here, our baby is a Red Sox fan (of course). And very adorable! This ultrasound was 3 and 1/2 weeks ago so by now our baby has grown and is looking even cuter (if thats even possible).I am 13 weeks along and feeling great....and a little chubby, but loving every minute of it!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS ON BEHALF OF OUR LITTLE FAMILY! YOUR FAITH HAS STRENGTHENED US. WE HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED BY YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! THANK YOU!
27 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is soooooooooooooo cute!!
Happy Baby!! Happy Anniversary!!! We are sooo excited. Love Mom
Congrats! You will be an awesome, fun mommy! I know that so many struggle with just getting pregnant and it is such blessing when it does happen! I will pray for coninued blessings for you and your family!
SOOOOO happy for you! You both deserve it so much!
Yeah!!!!!! We are so excited and can't wait to see this new little one grow over th months to come!!!
YES! I'm so EXCITED FOR YOU! I know this is something you've wanted for so long, and I'm SO HAPPY that it's happening! Did you know i'm prego with twins? I'm having a boy and a girl...so I'll have a playmate for your baby no matter what you have! :)
YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! You know that I am completely ecstatic for you guys. You are going to be the cutest, best Mom ever!!! Merry Christmas!
I am soooooo happy for you guys! Congratulations! We are due on the 12th. I wish you were still here so we could go through the whole pregnancy thing together. Yay! So happy for you!
You're right. That baby is SO cute!! How cool that he/she is a red sox fan:) That's mother's instinct for ya. Both Jeremy and I are so happy for you guys. You are due the exact day that I was due with Talmage. What a beautiful miracle. Did i mention we are SO excited for you guys. please post regularly on how you are feeling and how everything else is going on with your pregnancy.
Enjoy!!
Congrats!How exciting!!
That's so exciting! congratulations!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! Marybeth!!! I am soo happy for you guys! I started crying when I read your post! Happy anniversary too! We miss you!
Hurray! So excited for you guys. Congrats.
I was hoping that was what the miracle was!!! Ya-hooooo
Hey! Its me! Your sister! I am sooooo excited!!!!! You know how you have been asking us to pray for you before, I am one of those people who prayed for you. YAY! I'll be an aunt... AGAIN!!! Haha. Well, I am very excited and I love you.
<3 Karriba. :)
MB!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how happy/excited/emotional I am for you! Emotional, because...well you know me ;). This is wonderful, wonderful news. What a blessing. Oh MB, you will be a wonderful mother, and you will just love the experience of carrying that precious baby of yours. It is the greatest feeling in the whole world. Such an accomplishment, and such a blessing/miracle from God. Congratulations, I can't even write in words how truly happy I am for you two.
Oh!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! This is the best news ever :) You're going to be such a cute mom.
(PS.. And thank you for all your sweet comments! They mean a lot to me.)
Ummm yeah that was me! Wrong email...
Congratulations! The Lord has truly blessed you! And, what a lucky baby!
My comment is all the way down here and you probably won't even see it, but HELLO, HELLO! Congratulations and we hope all goes well!
Oh I am seeing and loving all of these comments! We are overwhelmed by how loved our baby is already, and was even before we knew about he/she! Thank you everyone for your love and support! We wish we were geographically close to all of you!! We will keep you updated on all our news!! Thank you a million times over!
That was Marybeth!!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys. You will be such wonderful parents. Yeah!
Can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!! A huge congratulations. Can't wait to see this little baby. :)
I just found your blog today! You and Robbie are such a great looking couple! You look like you were made for eachother! Congrats on your anniversary and on the baby news! I'm sure you'll be an amazing momma!
oh my goodness!!! congrats i am so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations! That is wonderful. Rick and I are so happy for you both.
Post a Comment