(I don't know why the video is messed up...sorry, no worries I have my own copy on DVD!) 3 years ago today Robbie proposed to me in the most creative way ever! It was soooo romantic. Most of you have probably seen this video but I am posting it anyway because he is just the best!! I am love love lovin that man of mine!
MB and Robby, oh my goodness. That was the sweetest thing ever. How creative too! I wish I hadn't watched that while I'm working here in the office. Imagine walking into your apartment complex to check in, and the manager is sitting at the desk crying...would you want to live here after seeing an unstable looking manager?
4 comments:
MB and Robby, oh my goodness. That was the sweetest thing ever. How creative too! I wish I hadn't watched that while I'm working here in the office. Imagine walking into your apartment complex to check in, and the manager is sitting at the desk crying...would you want to live here after seeing an unstable looking manager?
I would love to see more someday!!
p.s. This is Carrol, in case you didn't know who Sparks II was :0)
Cried!
Elizabeth and I just watched the video and it made me emotional.
elizabeth really enjoyed watching you to and
i am so glad that you joined the family Marybeth.
good choice robbie
Post a Comment