Graduation

We are all so proud of Robbie for all that he accomplished! We are also very grateful to his parents for all their support!

Fun photo shoot. Yes that's right I got him a signed football! With a little help.....obviously since it wouldn't have been as cool if I signed it. What can I say? HE LOVED IT!
We got some classics in the stadium.
We got some classics in the stadium.
We had some fun with Robbie's family. We went to their cabin and had a great time. We enjoyed a day at the lake.
Some fishin.And the beauty of nature. FYI Robbie proposed to me up there. It was great. I will re-post the video very soon!

4 comments:
Congratulations, Robbie! That's so exciting. Great shots. And some great pictures of the cabin. It looks like a really pretty place.
Congrats Robbie!!
P.S. Marybeth, you look awesome in these pictures! Seriously.
What an adorable video of you guys and when he proposed. That is so awesome you have that on tape. Congrats to Robbie...ok I LOVE your pinkish shoes you are wearing in the photo with his parents. You look so cute there.
congrats robbie!!
Post a Comment