Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day
Well this is becoming a tradition, to celebrate, at least take a fun picture for St. Patrick's Day. Marybeth has an aid in her classroom from Ireland. She said that it is celebrated here more than it is there. It is kind of a fun holiday....I guess, but I don't know if many people really know what it is all about. Anyway I hope you all enjoy
I thought that this was a nice little touch. I was the more excited of the two for this picture if you couldn't tell. I was telling Mabe that just think in 10 years (if we have any kids) how fun it will be and how crazy it will be by then. Maybe this will be the last year. But it sure is fun. If you want to see the last few years click here

7 comments:

idasale said...

You two totally crack me up! Next year you will have to try to catch a leprechaun!

Brittany said...

I like this idea. It looks like a lot of fun!

Brittany and Scott said...

you guys look great!! hope you ate green food for dinner.

Emily W said...

nice water bottle.

Jodi Reeve said...

You two are so fun and creative!

Katie Smith said...

I love you guys! You always do the most fun things for holidays. We need to steal some of your ideas so we're not so boring!!!

Becca Openshaw said...

we miss you guys a whole lot... anna says that you guys are "so into this!"... way to go all green... and yes i like the green hershey kiss addition too! very creative!