Not that anyone would be really interested in looking at the one we did last year but it was funny, because it seemed as though the BYU cougars were doing a little better this time of year than they were last year. Unfortunately they did not make the top 5 things this year, I just put sports to kind of disguise that. You can click here to see last years.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving Tradition
Not that anyone would be really interested in looking at the one we did last year but it was funny, because it seemed as though the BYU cougars were doing a little better this time of year than they were last year. Unfortunately they did not make the top 5 things this year, I just put sports to kind of disguise that. You can click here to see last years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Marybeth! Here's the comment I promised you! We should get together sometime and continue our conversation. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. Our blog address is dkcarlson.blogspot.com
I love this tradition! I totally need to rob it from you. :)
So here is a funny story. Jenna, my lil blonde one was looking at this pic and said out loud, " Robbie!" i was shocked! but i think she was thinking it was jimmy's bro Robbie. So funny. Cute couple you two. Merry CHRISTmas!
Post a Comment