
For those of you not in our ward we had a "Night in Bethlehem" for our ward party. It was really fun.

The ward came dressed in bathrobes and towels on their heads. My mom brought these up from California during the Thanksgiving break and we had a fun time wearing them.

I was more than thrilled to be able to wear sandals. My wonderful beard is one of Marybeth's headbands, it did not make it to the party I guess I felt too self conscience. But it was really fun to dress up

Marybeth was very cute. She did a great job putting her outfit together. She looked like she was transported from that time.

Here is a more accurate picture of the time. In the olden days I am sure they didn't smile. We just wanted it to be as accurate as possible.
2 comments:
You guys look great! Go post on the wish list...we're waiting for you!
you guys look fantastic!! robbie i LOVE the beard!!
Post a Comment