
Well, believe it or not but we found an extra gift card lying around from BB&B so we looked for some things we needed, needless to say there was nothing because we ended up with these. I mean to you really need this many?

Marybeth has asked for this more times than I can count. Well at least twice before. This time she picked it up and would not put them down. I told her that we could get it on one condition: that we never ever buy another one again.

But I would be lying if I didn't admit that they are a lot of fun. I tried to pick some really fun ones to use. They have every letter and number, and a lot of holiday ones. So cookie making will never be the same.

And the best part about these kind of cookies is being able to decorate them.
6 comments:
They are especially fun with kids. We use them for all sorts of things, even play doe, painting, and cookies, after a good wash,that is.
I am jealous. No lying.
We got those same cookie cutter for our wedding! They are fun....you are prepared for any occasion!
those look like so much fun! it makes me want to make some goodies!
looks yummy
If you don't use them for cookies, you can always let the kids dip them in a shallow plate of paint and use them for stamps. just a thought
Post a Comment