Sunday, September 28, 2008

Late tagger!

Ok so I am so late to do my tags. So here I am, I have two to do so I will do one now and save the other for later.

8 t.v. shows I love to watch:

The Office
Jon and Kate plus 8 (sometimes)
I really don't watch much TV I love movies so I will add 6 of those!
While you were sleeping
Pride
Yours Mine and Ours (the old one)
The Bourne Movies
Frequency
Enchanted
8 Favorite Restaurants:

Cafe Rio
Los Hermanos
Magleby's Fresh
Zupas
L&T Produce (at BYU)
Famous Dave's
Pizzaria UNO
Panera Bread


8 Things that happened yesterday:

Went to the BYU lost and found sale
Watched Robbie's Volleyball game
Went to Salt Lake
Watched my niece
Visited my old school in W. Jordan
Visited an old friend
Watched the R.S broadcast at the conference center

Had a migraine (shocker)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Being home for Christmas
Becoming a Behavior Analyst
Watching my family grow
Getting a new pair of shoes
Finishing the Book of Mormon (not to just have it done but to have accomplished it again)
Going on a cruise (someday)
Revisiting Acapulco with my hubby!
Finishing my masters

8 Things I love about fall:
EVERYTHING!!!!
Orange
Leaves
The smells in the air
Cool weather
Sweaters and Jeans
FOOTBALL! Go BYU!
Halloween at school

8 Things on my wish list:
Robbie becoming a dentist
Cheaper airline tickets and gas prices.
A beautiful house
Visiting Italy and Greece
Serving a mission with my hubby
Moving out of Utah
A happy healthy family
To live close to my family

8 people I am tagging:
Robbie (hehe)
Alyssa
Jeni
Maggie T.
Amanda R.
Kari
Harley
Jackie (who never posts) KingThis is because.....I LOVE OCTOBER!!


1 comment:

Melonius said...

Moving OUT of UTAH??! :-)