Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th.


I can't believe it has been seven years. Today I talked to my class about what a special day today is and I almost started crying. I can still remember so vividly the feelings and concerns that I felt on September 11, 2001. Every detail of that day is ingrained in my mind forever. I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing country. We are so strong. I feel so blessed to have the freedoms and liberties that this country provides. I just wanted to say thank you to all those people who fight daily for our freedom and the freedom of others, all the armed forces, police offers, firefighters adn those who saved so many and sacrificed their own lives for ours and for all those who put their lives on the line for us everyday. Although September 11th will always be a sad day for so many reasons, I feel it really woke us up and reminded us how truly blessed we are.

No comments: