Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture This!

Well I keep delaying this one because a friend of mine is making me an official website but....he is taking his sweet time. So I have created a blog with some of my pictures on it. I haven't placed any wedding pictures on there yet but I will in the next few days. I love taking pictures. I still have so much to learn but I have so much fun doing it. So I thought since its brought in a bit of money for us already why not keep it going and see what happens. So check it out. Here or to the right you will see a link to it! You may even find your own picture in there somewhere. And heres a little incentive...first person to comment gets a free photo shoot.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

That's a really good picture of the bride. I'm glad you're feeling better. Since we already had a shoot you can save the free shoot for the 2nd comment.

Jodi Reeve said...

No shoot for me either, I don't think we even live in the same state, but I love the picture.

This is the former Jodi Cook from the Hingham stake. How have you been? We are living in Ohio, I have 2 boys and so I keep really busy. Check out our blog at reevechronicles.blogspot.com

maggie-t said...

Hey MB! i didn't know you were a photographer! Have you taken classes? i really like your pictures. They are quite good!

Brittany and Scott said...

marybeth i had no idea you were such a talented photographer. the pic you posted is beautiful!! hope you are feeling better.

Britney and Jaron said...

Wow girl! Aren't you talented! It is always great to have a little extra income coming in! I should have you take pics of my little girl!

Trent & Tara said...

Looking good Marybeth. I would love to see more of your work. I didn't know if you knew but I was the one who took Lori Frost's Family photos. I also have a sight you can go to. its tleavittphotos.smugmug.com. In case you ever want to see my pics. i love taking pics so much to. I am going to add you to my links on my blog.