Saturday, January 5, 2008

It wasn't white but it was a Great Christmas

Well I don't Marybeth to have all the fun on this blog. So I added myself as an author. Christmas Day was great. It was nice to have everyone under the same roof. Marybeth is showing off her new mixer from Santa. Santa doesn't wrap presents in our house but does at 101 north street. I have seen that difference in many couples homes.
We took family pictures outside in our Christmas Eve pjs. My mom made the pants for everyoned then got a shirt to match. It was nice and sunny in California. I would have a 70 degree christmas over a white christmas any day.

Santa, My parents, and many others were really nice to us this Christmas. The hard part is trying to fit everything in our apartment. I think we did it. It is a tradition to wear your pajamas and set up your gifts and take a picture. This year was no different.



3 comments:

Jeni said...

I agree with you Robbie...I miss my perfect 70 degree weather with a perfect Christmas sunset at the beach. We had a great time here though...it was just COOOLD!!!!!

Katie said...

I got the same mixer! We should "break bread" together sometime. BTW I have no idea what that expression means, but it shows up in the scriptures a lot.

Brittany and Scott said...

santa wrapped at my house, but didn't at scott's. it looks like you guys had a great christmas. and now have been married one year?