Sunday, January 6, 2008

For those of you that we don't love enough to spent 39 cents on..... (Obviously I have not sent a letter in some time, I have been informed they are now41 cents) Here is the Christmas Card that we sent out. (For the record it was just to immediate family). Marybeth is so talented, She made the whole thing herself and it turned out very nice. We hope that everyone had a nice holiday season

5 comments:

Lori said...

Fun! I didn't know which post to comment on, so I did the most recent. Looks like Cali was a blast. I'm super jealous of the gorgeous weather (and yummy oranges)... especially since it's snowing today. :(

We are glad you guys are back! Must have game night. Sequence. You're on! :) Hehe. Maybe in a week or so? Let's do it!

PS - Way to go, Robbie, with starting to post, too. You should encourage Allen to do that.

Meg said...

I am absolutely ECSTATIC that you guys have a blog! YAY! It will be easier to stay in touch now. I'll definitely let you know the next time we're in Utah. Miss you lots and lots! (And I love your apartment!)

Rick said...

Happy Holidays to you too guys. I am sad to find out that we aren't worth 41 cents to get the card. Haha, just kidding, we didn't even send one out to immediate family...ooops.
I hope you had a great Christmas.

-Moshi

Brittany and Scott said...

i'm offend, i didn't get a christmas card. j/k. marybeth love the christmas card you did a great job!!!

The Lambs said...

MB!!! Hello roomie! My hubby stumbled upon your blog and I'm delighted to find you! I'm glad you're taking care of P-town. Come visit austinlambs.blogspot.com to check out our latest. Peace out! ;)