Here is a little sneak peek at our trip to California. Bennett Loved Toon Town, and exploring all his Disney buddies houses.
The rockets were a hit, Bennett raved and raved about them.
But not as much as he raved about the Buzz lightyear ride and the Woody hat he got to wear at the end!
Don't they look happy?
Emary was so upset when I pulled her off the carousel. It was so cute.
Bennett pretended he was riding Bullseye from Toy Story.
Here we are on Dumbo, we were in a yellow one. Thanks Dad for waiting in line longer when we were young so Catie and I could be in a pink one...I am sure that took a lot of patience.
They are still happy after a long fun day. They did fabulous! We are so glad we got to go to Disney. Thanks Gma and Papa C for this special Gift.
1 comment:
so happy you got to go!! Looks great!
Post a Comment