Merry Christmas
Here is a little video to show what our holiday was like. We went to a fun Holiday festival in Plymouth. The big draw was the dog parade, so leading up to the parade there were dogs everywhere dressed up in christmas attire. The parade itself did not keep Bennetts attention but everywhere he turned there was a dog and he loved it. There also was a petting zoo and ice sculptures. It was a lot of fun. Then a few clips from Christmas Eve and Christmas day. You will notice a few mistakes in the video (anyone that has used vimeo knows it is a long process and not worth doing it all over again for a misplaced title) Then the best clip is at the end. After almost everyone left he entertained everyone. It was a great holiday.
2 comments:
Happy BE-Lated Holidays!!
Your pictures our adorable!
We are in Boston now :) ...Medford, actually. Where do you live. I would love to visit with you sometime and catch up!
Marybeth! Hi! We are moving to Boston in the fall. Peter is going to BU for a one-year Internaional MBA degree. Please please call me (801)718-9387 or email me abby.lamb@yahoo.com so that I can pick your brain: Where's a good place to live with kids? Where are most of the members? Where do you live? Where are good schools? How do I get Austin, my almost 5-year old, signed up for school there? I'd love your expertise!!
-Abby
Post a Comment