Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our 4 month old!

This is a little late but we finally have internet so here it is!!


He is filling up this chair!


4 Month Stats:
Height:26 3/4 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs 14 ounces (75th percentile...moving up, GO MOM!!)
Head: 50th percentile



You might ask.....how do we get him to smile for the camera so well....
Easy: He smiles ALL THE TIME!!

Favorites:
Water Bottles
Bowls
Balls
Cups
Lions
Anything Blue...seriously!
Standing up!!
Laughing
Being tickled
Smiling
Sleeping with Mom
Dad (His favorite person of all time..its ok I can take it..he is my favorite too so I can't blame him!)
Taking things out of Mom and Dad's hands
Covering his eyes




Ok there is just something special about this little guys eyes.....I can't get enough of them!!
We love our happy, sweet, precious Bennett Boy!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

very cute. He looks like a little man in the chair.

Brittany said...

I just love how he looks sittin there in that rocking chair!! So cute. He is such a handsome boy!!