Saturday, October 16, 2010

Free Stuff!!

So I thought I would share what a friend shared with me!!
Swag Bucks!

So since you know we all search the internet a bit.....why not get free stuff for doing it. You can get gift cards or buy stuff online. Its not a ton but its just a little bit extra...maybe to feed a habit or get you that something special you ahve been wanting for a while. So click here and try it out. I think you get like 30 swag bucks to start! click here I referred a couple of my sisters in law and they are already earning bucks. Some people have been able to pay for their whole Christmas or trip to Disney with it. Let me know how it goes.

Here are my swag tips:

Do the daily poll everyday (Easy Points)
Use the tool bar (easy points)
Set a goal to get 2 wins a day ( its hard to get more than that) you don't get bucks every time you search, its kindof random although you will find some that can win for your quite often!
Look on the Swag blog for Swag codes!!! These are freebies

If you hear of any good codes let me know!!!

No comments: