Wednesday, August 25, 2010






Most of you have probably seen this. TOO BAD! I love it. Its one of my most cherished items. A video of our proposal.
Four Years ago today. I said the most important "yes" ever! Best decision I ever made! Robbie had some secret sleuths hiding in the woods to catch the whole thing. How romantic. I always knew that only the man I was supposed to marry would be able to surprise me, (I am very hard to surprise and yet I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA, he did sweet stuff like this for me all the time, it seemed nothing out of the ordinary, but it was amazing!) I love this sweet boy more than ever! He was so cute to get down on one knee today and propose again, black polo shirt and all! I love you sweetie! And I am especially lovin seeing you as the most amazing Dad ever! p.s. DON'T YOU LOVE THAT THUMBS UP HE GAVE THE CAMERA! Oh I love this man!

3 comments:

willneliz said...

that was so amazing!! what an awesome video. lucky girl!!

Mendel Family said...

Awww happy anniversary :) I love that he got down on one knee again, what a sweet heart!

Karriba said...

Aww I love that video! You did an amazing job Robbie! I hope I get a husband as romantic as you someday, planning it all out.