Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Preparing for the Big Day

Robbie and I have done a few things to prepare for this cute little guys arrival. 1st being the hospital tour. It was very fun and got us both very excited about the big event. Maybe a little nervous too!
We also took a birth class. We didn't feel like we learned too much as we have been reading the what to expect book which answered tons of our questions but it was still fun to do and look forward too as the time has passed.
We can't wait for this little cutie to come!!

3 comments:

TC, Ashley said...

We are so excited for you. You will be great parents. And I know it is hard not to be nervous but it really isn't that bad to give birth. Well with an epiduaral. If you aren't getting one of those then best of luck, I have no experience with that!

maggie-t said...

I loved our hospital tour/class. It was so fun! We are so excited for you! can't wait to see what this little guy looks like. thanks for keeping us all updated on how you are doing.

Lori said...

Oh, that is super exciting! Looks like you had a way fun shower, too. I'm so glad and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!