Yes that is a pool in our kitchen.
Yes my husband did blow it up and fill it for me and empty it.
Yes I was craving a swim.
Yes I did "swim" in it, in the kitchen.
Yes it was absolutely delightful.
Yes that is raw cookie dough.
Yes I did make it.
Yes I did leave out the eggs.
Yes I did eat every last bite.
Yes, now it is gone.
Yes I do want more.
Yes I am 9 months pregnant.
I love it!
Yes my husband did blow it up and fill it for me and empty it.
Yes I was craving a swim.
Yes I did "swim" in it, in the kitchen.
Yes it was absolutely delightful.
Yes I did make it.
Yes I did leave out the eggs.
Yes I did eat every last bite.
Yes, now it is gone.
Yes I do want more.
Yes I am 9 months pregnant.
I love it!
3 comments:
i never thought about leaving out the eggs. its crazy now that i can't have any dough i want it ALL the time!!
Oh my gosh I love it! I wish I could see your pregnant belly before he gets here! But I am so very excited to meet this little guy!
This is the cutest post ever...amen to all of that. ha ha. Can't wait to see pics of your little bundle of joy.
Post a Comment