Monday, June 21, 2010

38 Weeks!!


Any guesses on when baby boy Cornwall will make his big debut??
Oh I can't wait to hold him and see his cute face in color!

5 comments:

Janelle and Dave said...

I vote that he's coming on the BEST DAY EVER!

A belated Happy Father's Day to you guys...fyi: we celebrated at our house too! November 27th is OUR best day ever! Yea for us! :-)

Katie Smith said...

That's it. You are definitely the cutest pregnant girl ever! I say he'll come on the 4th of July...right as the start lighting off the fireworks there in CT.

Cody said...

Aww, the belly is adoreable! I am so thrilled he'll be here so soon. I'm guessing the 3rd. We have to get together, I'll give you a call this week... although you're probably not venturing far from home these days.

Brittany and Scott said...

marybeth you look GREAT!!! happy belated birthday robbie!!!

HarHar said...

i think that hes going to come on july first. i miss you guys and love you guys. have fun with the baby.